This is a Super Easy Chicken Stir Fry Recipe.
- Green, Yellow, Orange, and Red Bell Peppers (1 Whole Pepper Each Color - Sliced)
- Red and White Onion (1/2 Medium Sized Onion Each Color - Sliced)
- 2 cups of Fresh Sugar Snap Peas (Add When the Onions and Peppers are Almost Done)
- Cover and Continue Cooking for about 3-4 minutes
At the same time in a separate pan you can start your chicken.
Saute in 3 Tb. Sesame Oil on Med-High Heat:
- 3 lbs. Fresh Chicken Tenderloins (Trimmed of Fat)
- 3 Cloves Fresh Chopped Garlic
- 3 Tsp. Hungarian Smoked Paprika
- 3 Tb. Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tsp. Chipotle Red Pepper
- 1 Bunch Fresh Scallions (Julienne Cut)
Serve over Steamed Brown Rice...
Offer Tamari or Soy Sauce for Individual Seasoning.
Hope you enjoy the Easy Chicken Stir Fry!
If Desired - Add a nice Asian Slaw or Cucumber Salad as a Starter Course
Shredded Cabbage Tossed with a Coating of Sesame Oil, Sesame Seeds, Chopped Scallions, and Sweet Rice Vinegar
Thinly Sliced Cucumbers with Rice Wine Vinegar, Sugar, Garlic, and Shaved Red Onion
By TR Hughes, © 2010 GuideToLifeForWomen.com. All rights reserved worldwide.
Click here to view the homepage: www.GuideToLifeForWomen.com